Sunday 10 June 2012

Belfast catholic protestant demographics 1991 - 2001






From 91 census. Source wesley Johnston website

From 2001 census. Source PULSE website




From 2001 census. Left diagram represents elderly people the right represents the youth. I don't know what ages were used to decided what constitutes young and old.  Source PULSE website. 

Update: the above is from the cain website. Its shows the wards around belfast as well in 2001.  I'm told by locals that there is a "protestant flight" happening with protestants leaving belfast to go to the ring around it. Ive also heard this called the greening of belfast. The results of the last census should confirm this trend. 



See anything else?

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://mapsjar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. this page

    ReplyDelete